Sunday, September 9, 2007

So finally I showed the class these 5 photos , the first two are my top picks...
I love this pic for the rich and vibrant colors, the details and the depth of field. Image summary: Hands free, ISO:200, Depth of field: F/5.3 , Explosure time: 1/1250 sec, Metering Mode : Spot, No flash. I giving this a 95/100

Raddish, is pure and alive! Hands free, ISO 200, F/5.6, Explosure: 1/125sec, Metering Mode: Spot, No flash. Grade: 95 again for making a seemly motionless object looks lively.
I love the rich green and lights falling onto the surface! Brh showing more vege.
silence of stopping at the moment, questioning the viewer " have you stop to look at the flyers?" Such an artistic piece, I really mean it.
I love this piece too! A very simple picture, focusing on something people may not take notice of. I purposely not focus on the birds behind as there is a piece of glass, and it may spoil the whole photo. By bluring it, it allows the viewer to actually enter the picture and take a closer look at the birds.
For this session I love the one with 3 birds on the wire (Oops I forgot the name), Mike's and Paul's. I like the 3 birds cos of the building at the side, she was able to capture tt details with the golden shade of sunlight, Miks's stary night lookalike photo, man when do people really wish to stay near industrial area? Paul's orange and white wall pic, although it may not fit this week's team, it is a nice 'travel and living photo' something rich in culture.

1 comment:

liet said...

i like the one with the stop sign...i think the fliers symbolise to me a riot of activities happening...juxtapose with the STOP sign it says alot...i like it!
-juliet