Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Assignment 5

Another series which was not presented in class, just wanna share these perspectives of mine =p
Expressionism - most Singaporeans live in HDB flats, it looks like everyone dwells on same stuff and do the same things everyday, but what is inside each cubicle is customized to that one person. The way he look out from his window, his habbit of hanging the laundry and how he look at the sky above him.
Realism - evening shot of the HDB flats in Sengkang

Formalism- To me I like the patten form by the architecture of the HDB flat, what is unique is how this struture overlapsed with the nice blue sky. I like the contrast between the dynamic sky and the static building structure. It reminded me of my 2nd assignment which I capture the architecture of a school.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: